Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas!!!

My best season is here..I just love it!! From the christmas trees to santa claus to gifts and bells and mistletoes!!!The cold crisp weather and the promise of lots of parties..I already did a good deed for the day and will make an effort to do more for the whole week..Definitely the christmas spirit catching up!!
I guess this blog is long overdue...but seriously didn't have anything to write about and then I get comments like" how boring , Tina" and " you can do better"..which made me a little concious..but then I am wondering tht this is not about wht people think and like..this space is abt me and my life and feelings ..and if I want I can write crap and more crap...
I have been feelign a little confused abt some stuff lately..its the conflict of living at home or away..as I have had a chance to experience both and the more I stay at home the more I want to stay and the more I don't...but then no situation is always black n white and I guess this is one of those..
and for all you annonymous commentators I really didn't make coffee for many and I am sure it's JD, Panku and daani gang...so please be kind enough to put ur names up there..kind of makes the whole thing more interesting..and I make good coffee..and if u reveal ur name I will defintely call u( see I am putting forth a good propsal..a call from me n all)
ok..enough of timepass..back to work..

No comments: