Monday, December 06, 2004

hhhmmmm

had a good weekend..partied in delhi for a change..and this city surely rocks..went to Odyssey first and then Athenas..had a blast...this was saturday night..yesterday night was fun too.. a family friends sangeet function..met so many old friends..awesome food and music...
I guess now its time for me to get serious about my work..atleast move towards improving my skill set..Shivani is going to bangalore for 2 weeks...peace at last!!!
Well got lots of weddings to attend this week, with natasha's wedding and a cousin's primarily..from not attending any weddings since the last 4 years , this is definitely a surplus..but i am glad, as i love the food( and Akshay if u r reading this, trust me ure missing some good stuff...canada or no canada)..









3 comments:

Vicky said...

so...when's yours?
With some fat, tobacco chewing, pot bellied, kanjoos?

Tanushree said...

Brijesh dear, there is a long line of shaadi's before me, Rahul's, Shivani's and you..so u tell me when u r getting married?The younger one's come later..and also now that you are coming back to India..I am sure your mommy is already looking!!

Vicky said...

no way! I'm never gonna be on the guillotine...you can hope all you want...