Monday, November 29, 2004

Monday morning..

The server is down again here...I don't know why these guys don't do something about it. No tool can be operated without it.It's like load shedding which the government does..Even IBM should do this and inform everyone that from so and so time , there is gonna be no connection, so plan your activities accordingly..
The weekend was very refreshing and ofcourse with the amount of shopping I did I am gonna feel good about it for the entire week.I bought this very cute bell for dollar, one of those tibetian kinds, and tied it around his collar..He is so confused as he just can't figure out where the tinkling sound is coming from when he moves..keeps on looking at me with his innocent deep lovely eyes..
wanted to go see mughle-azam desperately this weekend..went twice but got no tickets..can't beleive so many youngsters are dying to see this one..went to this aweosme cafe on saturday called ' turtle cafe'..it is in a bookshop and is one of those cozy places where u can spend ur enite day doing nothing much in particular..but is like overly priced..the gooey chocolate cake was awesome and one of the best I have ever had and the crowd is also worth checkin..so this place is definitely on the list for all you people, when u visit delhi..

4 comments:

Rahul said...

o cool...so there ARE some good places in delhi...funny, i never saw them...o wait thats because YOU NEVER BOTHERED TO TAKE ME THERE!!

Vicky said...

Damn! I just read the bruno blog...and the comments...i was scared to post a message here...fearing someone was gonna tear my head off if i said something wrong...but figured...this way atleast you'd stop bothering me to check your site out :)

Tanushree said...

yeah yeah rahul, come to delhi first and then see where all i take you..
and pankaj, u are scaring people away from my blog..is it revenge for all the times i bothered u in pune??

Requiem for a Dream said...

Hey Fatso,
this is my payback for you fighting everyday with me continuously for three years...and i didnt even have any fun,the guy gave up even before i started...:-((...anyways...ciao