Saturday, November 27, 2004

Ever had one of those days when you just carry on...but don't feel like..I didn't have to go to work today but ended up having an extremely busy day..Destiny is like the wierdest thing that can happen to you.. I met someone today for the second time...It was somebody I didn't really want to meet ever again in my life..but god forced it upon me and here I am sitting and getting mehandi put at my friends wedding and this person comes along and sits right next to me..It actually struct me later that everything that happens and is happening is there for a reason...and I have no control over the inevitable..
Looking at all the money that is being spend by people in Delhi for the 15,000 odd weddings taking place here this week, I really wish it was put to more resourful uses..The amount of food going waste is not even funny..people say that your own wedding is once in a lifetime event..so why relent..I wonder what I am going to do on mine..
oh and one of my friends thinks that this blog is very boring...so if u think so too please tell me and also then give ur suggestions..

No comments: